Duet is dedicated to building the most energetic and rewarding community for music teachers on the market. But to do this, we need YOU! We know that music teachers get stuff done. And we want to harness that incredible power that is among our Duet teachers.
Duet is looking for music teachers who use Duet to manage their studios and are enthusiastic about engaging with the music teaching community. These brand ambassadors (“Super Partners”) will represent the company in planned communications on social and digital platforms in an effort to foster community unity, share best practices, build relationships, and inform about Duet product features.
Super Partners can choose from a list of tasks we discuss and agree upon that include but are not limited to:
- Writing blog posts
- Posting on the Facebook Elite Group page and moderating conversation
- Submitting ideas for social media postings
- Hosting product demonstrations for potential customers
- Representing Duet at conference booths
- Following up with customers during their free trial period
- And more
This will be a paid, hourly position. If you are interested, please send a resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to engage your vast skills and energy to make Duet THE place for music teachers.